This is Raegan with her bubba and cousin. She is so good to the little ones. She started third grade this year and has her mommy for one of her teachers! I must say she is a really good student and I am so excited to get to teach her. She is a great reader and a whiz in Math. We are still not sure where the math came from, but we are grateful she did not take after us! Now that she is older, she is a great help around the house. She enjoys playing golf and hanging out with her friends. This summer she was enrolled in a children's theater class. She is a natural little actor. She has always said she wants to be a doctor. After the acting class, she told us she might just play one on TV! Did I mentioned she has a great sense of humor???? We are very proud of her!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Raegan..........
Posted by Raegan and Landon at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment