Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Landon-Our Litttle Rocker


Landon loves to bang on sissy's piano. He shouts out, "Sing a song mommy!" If I try to sing he tells me, "No, like this.....la.....la....la....la!" I guess I do not sing good enough. He is really funny when Daddy plays heavy metal music. He "bangs his head just like a rock star! He loves to drum too. He is starting to pee pee in the potty! We are very happy about that! Lately, he has started to draw. He likes to draw people and cars. He already adds details like eyebrows, ears, and car headlights. He is really smart. So much so that his dad and I are freaked out just a little bit. He has been able to recognize all uppercase letters and say their sounds since he was 2. Now at 21/2 he continues to blow our minds. Considering the rough start he had when he was born, we are so thankful and blessed.



0 comments: